Our appetizing recipes give you more ways to enjoy Modhani yogurts
The herbs, spices, and fruits in our all-natural yogurts make it a perfect ingredient to add interest to your healthy meals. Try them all and find your favourites!
- Very berry Modhani yogurt smoothie
- Fruity Modhani yogurt smoothie
- Tangy Modhani yogurt hummus
- Modhani yogurt hemp-chia pudding
- Nutty Modhani yogurt cake
Prep: 10 minutes
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup strawberries
- ½ cup blackberries
- 1 cup Modhani raspberry yogurt
- 1 cup Modhani cherry yogurt
- 2 mint leave
Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth, serve immediately.
Prep: 5 minutes | Ready: 5 minutes
- 1 banana
- ¼ cup pineapple chunks
- 1 peeled orange
- ½ cup Modhani strawberry yogurt
Blend all ingredients together in a blender until smooth
Prep: 10 minutes | Serving: 1 ½ cup
- 19 oz chickpea can, rinsed
- 125g Modhani raspberry yogurt
- 1 small garlic minced
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Fresh coriander for garnish (optional)
Blend yogurt, garlic, chickpeas, vinegar, cumin, salt and black pepper in a blender first, then add olive oil, blend again for 30 sec Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
Tastes great with onion and garlic pita.
Prep: 5 minutes | Serving: 2
- 150gm Modhani strawberry yogurt
- 150gm Modhani blueberry yogurt
- 1tbs hemp seeds
- 1tbs chia seeds
- 1tbs honey
- Pinch of cinnamon
Mix yogurt with hemp seeds and chia seeds in a bowl, add honey and cinnamon, mix, cover and refrigerate for 8-12 hours. Serve with desired fruits on top.
Prep: 20 minutes | Bake time: 50 minutes | Serving: 10
- 1 ½ cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 125g Modhani mango yogurt
- 125g Modhani cherry yogurt
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup of your favorite nuts
Preheat oven to 350® C. Coat pan with oil.
Whisk flour, baking powder, sugar cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a bowl
Whisk Yogurt, oil, vanilla extract separately and then fold all dry ingredients to blend. Mix nuts at the end. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 50 minutes or cake is golden brown and a tester inserted into center comes out clean.
Let it cool in the pan for 15 minutes. Before serving.